We are excited you have selected Center for Spine & Orthopedics as your preferred spine specialists and we look forward to serving you. We want to ensure you get the most out of your visit and request that you please be prepared for your appointment by reviewing the information below. You can also Print This Page and complete the check list to ensure you have all of the necessary items with you on the day of your appointment. Please call the Center for Spine & Orthopedics at 303.287.2800 during our regular business hours if you have any questions.
CHECKLIST FOR THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
• Completed patient forms
• List of all medications, vitamins, herbs
• Valid form of identification and insurance card
• MRI or X-Ray films and any records pertaining to your neck/back injury or condition
• Method of payment – cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
• All phone and fax numbers for your referring doctors and primary care physician
PREPARATION FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Arrive thirty (30) minutes prior to your appointment
- Failure to bring your MRI and/or X-ray films and any records pertaining to your neck/back injury or condition may result in having to reschedule your appointment.
- Please remember to list all medications – prescription and non-prescription, herbal or alternative, and include dosage.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, our office will need to receive this before your scheduled appointment.
- Co-pays, deductibles and/or all other amounts not covered by your insurance are to be paid at the time services are provided. If you are a “Self-Pay” patient, please come prepared to make full payment or your appointment will need to be re-scheduled. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- All FMLA/Employer and Disability Insurance forms are subject to a $55.00 processing fee and must be paid before receipt. Please leave forms at the Front Desk and allow 7-10 business days for completion.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so within 24 hours of your appointment.